Position: Driver / Furniture Installer
Job: Full Time PermanentBarkham Office Furniture are currently seeing a Driver / furniture installer to work as part of a team delivering and installing office furniture as well as assisting in the day to day operations of our warehouse.
A team player is required with the ability to handle various sizes and weights of furniture for installation purposes.
Your key responsibilities will include;
· Picking daily orders and deliveries
· Preparing products to a high standard checking all mechanisms and fixings are in order before dispatch
· Customising orders and stock to customers specification
· Picking stock from pick list
· Regular stock checks to ensure efficiency and space utilisation
· Maintain Showroom to a high standard ensuring stock is shown to its best potential
· Fork Lift Driving for out of reach stock – Training will be given
· Making sure you maintain a clean working environment at all times
· Ensure that stock is stored safely
· Liaise with internal departments to ensure product and customer standards are fully communicated where required.
· Carry out quality checks on delivered, internally produced and returned goods, as well as packed sales orders.
· Investigate and report on specific quality issues.
· Assistance with deliveries and other internal departments when required
· Lift, manoeuvre and install various types of furniture products (of various weights) into Clients buildings
· Undertake any tasks as reasonably requested by management
Contact Martin Thorburn by email with an accompanying CV to email@example.com